1. Though most patients receive this drug in the hospital, some patients may continue therapy at home. These patients may come in for dental treatment while receiving this drug.
2. Transplant patients may be receiving other medications which could suppress the immune system.
1. Antibiotic prophylaxis may be necessary for patients with organ transplants or for those who are otherwise immunocompromised. Client/Family Teaching
1. Review the importance of good oral hygiene in order to prevent soft tissue inflammation.
2. Review the proper use of oral hygiene aids in order to prevent injury.
3. Instruct patient to continually up date the health/medication record at each visit.
Was this article helpful?
This guide Don't Panic has tips and additional information on what you should do when you are experiencing an anxiety or panic attack. With so much going on in the world today with taking care of your family, working full time, dealing with office politics and other things, you could experience a serious meltdown. All of these things could at one point cause you to stress out and snap.