See also General Dental Concerns for All Anti-Infectives and for Fluoro-quinolones.
1. Determine why the patient is taking the medication.
3. Place dental chair in semisupine position due to the GI adverse effects of the drug.
1. Consult with the patient's health care provider if an acute dental infection occurs and the patient requires another anti-infective. Client/Family Teaching
1. You may want to wear dark glasses in order to avoid photophobia, which can occur with the dental light.
2. Avoid direct sunlight, as a photo-
sensitivity reaction may occur. If exposed, wear sunglasses, protective clothing, and sunscreen.
Was this article helpful?
Now if this is what you want, you’ve made a great decision to get and read this book. “How To Cure Yeast Infection” is a practical book that will open your eyes to the facts about yeast infection and educate you on how you can calmly test (diagnose) and treat yeast infection at home.