1. Oral dose should be given 30 to 60 minutes prior to dental procedure for drying effects.
2. Contact lenses should be removed prior to administration of drug because of drying effects.
3. Patients may experience dry, burning sensation in throat and may experience blurred vision.
4. This drug is only intended as a single-dose treatment; therefore chronic dry mouth should not be an issue.
5. Dark glasses may be necessary because of the irritating effect of the dental light.
Was this article helpful?