1. Monitor vital signs at every appointment because of cardiovascular side effects.
2. Have the patient sit up slowly and remain seated for at least two minutes after being supine in order to minimize the risk of orthostatic hypotension.
5. Place patient on frequent recall because of oral adverse effects.
6. A semisupine position for the dental chair may be necessary to help minimize or avoid GI adverse effects.
7. Use caution if dental surgery and anesthesia is required.
Was this article helpful?
No more itching, odor or pain or your money is refunded! Safe and DRUG FREE Natural Yeast Infection Solutions Are you looking for a safe, fast and permanent cure for your chronic yeast infection? Get Rid of that Yeast Infection Right Now and For Good!