An understanding of the format of Delmar's Dental Drug Reference will help you reference information quickly.
• There are three chapters:
1. Detailed information on "How to Use Delmar's Dental Drug Reference"
2. Alphabetical listing of therapeutic/chemical drug classes with general information for the class, plus a listing of drugs in the class covered in Chapter 3.
3. Alphabetical listing of drugs by generic name.
• Each entry in Chapter 3 consists of two parts: general drug information and dental concerns
General drug information (similar in format to Chapter 2) includes the following categories (not all categories may be provided for each drug):
— Combination Drug heading indicates two or more drugs are combined in the same product.
Was this article helpful?