1. Perillo, B.A., Klein, R.F.X., and Franzosa, E.S., Recent advances by the U.S. drug enforcement administration in drug signature and comparative analysis, Forensic Sci. Int., 69: 1-6, 1994.
2. Moore, J.M., Meyers, R.P., and Jiminez, M.D., The anatomy of a cocaine comparison case: a prosecutorial and chemistry perspective, J. Forensic Sci., 38: 1305-1325, 1993.
3. Moore, J.M. and Cooper, D.A., The application of capillary gas chromatography-electron capture detection in the comparative analyses of illicit cocaine samples, J. Forensic Sci., 38: 1286-1304, 1993.
4. Moore, J.M. and Casale, J.F., In-depth chromatographic analyses of illicit cocaine and its precursor, coca leaves, J. Chromatography, 674: 165-205, 1994.
5. Casale, J.F. and Waggoner, R.W., A chromatographic impurity signature profile analysis for cocaine using capillary gas chromatography, J. Forensic Sci., 36: 1321-1330, 1991.
6. Casale, J.F. and Moore, J.M., 3', 4', 5'-Trimethoxy-substituted analogues of cocaine, cis-/ trans-cinnamoylcocaine and tropacocaine: Characterization and quantitation of new alkaloids in coca leaf, coca paste and refined illicit cocaine, J. Forensic Sci., 39: 462-472, 1994.
7. Moore, J.M., Cooper, D.A., L:urie, I.S., Kram, T.C., Carr, S., Harper, C., and Yeh, J., Capillary gas chromatographic-electron capture detection of coca leaf related imputities of illicit cocaine: 2,4-diphenylcyclobutane-1,3-dicarboxylic acids, 1,4-diphenylcyclobutane-2,3-dicarboxylic acids and their alkaloidal precursors, the truxillines, J. Chromatography, 410: 297-318, 1987.
8. Moore, J.M., Allen, A.C., and Cooper, D.A., Determination of manufacturing impurities in heroin by capillary gas chromatography with electron capture detection after derivatization with heptafluorobutyric acid, Analt. Chem., 56: 642-646, 1984.
9. Moore, J.M., The application of chemical derivatization in forensic drug chemistry for gas and high performance liquid chromatographic methods of analysis, Forensic Sci. Rev., 2: 79-124, 1990.
Was this article helpful?
You're going to discover so many things on addiction with little effort Not only will you discover the thrill of breaking free from your addiction, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help other people This new breakthrough book is a guide, really. A guide as a result of years of searching, studying, and scouring hundreds of websites, stores, and magazines.