1. Perillo, B.A., Klein, R.F.X., and Franzosa, E.S., Recent advances by the U.S. drug enforcement administration in drug signature and comparative analysis, Forensic Sci. Int., 69: 1-6, 1994.
2. Moore, J.M., Meyers, R.P., and Jiminez, M.D., The anatomy of a cocaine comparison case: a prosecutorial and chemistry perspective, J. Forensic Sci., 38: 1305-1325, 1993.
3. Moore, J.M. and Cooper, D.A., The application of capillary gas chromatography-electron capture detection in the comparative analyses of illicit cocaine samples, J. Forensic Sci., 38: 1286-1304, 1993.
4. Moore, J.M. and Casale, J.F., In-depth chromatographic analyses of illicit cocaine and its precursor, coca leaves, J. Chromatography, 674: 165-205, 1994.
5. Casale, J.F. and Waggoner, R.W., A chromatographic impurity signature profile analysis for cocaine using capillary gas chromatography, J. Forensic Sci., 36: 1321-1330, 1991.
6. Casale, J.F. and Moore, J.M., 3', 4', 5'-Trimethoxy-substituted analogues of cocaine, cis-/ trans-cinnamoylcocaine and tropacocaine: Characterization and quantitation of new alkaloids in coca leaf, coca paste and refined illicit cocaine, J. Forensic Sci., 39: 462-472, 1994.
7. Moore, J.M., Cooper, D.A., L:urie, I.S., Kram, T.C., Carr, S., Harper, C., and Yeh, J., Capillary gas chromatographic-electron capture detection of coca leaf related imputities of illicit cocaine: 2,4-diphenylcyclobutane-1,3-dicarboxylic acids, 1,4-diphenylcyclobutane-2,3-dicarboxylic acids and their alkaloidal precursors, the truxillines, J. Chromatography, 410: 297-318, 1987.
8. Moore, J.M., Allen, A.C., and Cooper, D.A., Determination of manufacturing impurities in heroin by capillary gas chromatography with electron capture detection after derivatization with heptafluorobutyric acid, Analt. Chem., 56: 642-646, 1984.
9. Moore, J.M., The application of chemical derivatization in forensic drug chemistry for gas and high performance liquid chromatographic methods of analysis, Forensic Sci. Rev., 2: 79-124, 1990.
Was this article helpful?