* Peripheral blood smear, which shows microcytic hypochromic red cells;
* Reduced serum ferritin;
* Reduced serum iron;
* Increased serum iron-binding capacity;
* Reduced serum iron saturation;
* Serum transferrin receptor levels;
* Raised red cell protoporphyrin;
* Therapeutic response to oral iron;
* Bone marrow aspiration showing reduced or absent stainable iron and delayed cytoplasmic maturation.
Was this article helpful?
So maybe instead of being a pencil-neck dweeb, youre a bit of a fatty. Well, thats no problem either. Because this bonus will show you exactly how to burn that fat off AS you put on muscle. By boosting your metabolism and working out the way you normally do, you will get rid of all that chub and gain the hard, rippled muscles youve been dreaming of.