1. Li S, Griffin CA, Mann RB, Borowitz MJ. Primary cutaneous T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma: clinically distinct from its nodal counterpart? Mod Pathol 2001; 14:10-13.
2. Sander CA, Kaudewitz P, Kutzner H, Simon M, Schirren CG, Sioutos N, Cossman J, Plewig G, Kind P, Jaffe ES. T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma presenting in skin. A clinico-pathologic analysis of six cases. J Cutan Pathol 1996; 23:101-108.
3. Arai E, Sakurai M, Nakayama H, Morinaga S, Katayama I. Primary cutaneous T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma. Br J Dermatol 1993; 129:196-200.
4. Dommann SN, Dommann-Scherrer CC, Zimmerman D, Dours-Zimmermann MT, Hassam S, Burg G. Primary cutaneous T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma. A case report with a 13-year follow-up. Am J Dermatopathol 1995; 17:618-624.
5. Dunphy CH, Nahass GT. Primary cutaneous T-cell-rich B-cell lymphomas with flow cytometric immunophenotypic findings. Report of 3 cases and review of the literature. Arch Pathol Lab Med 1999; 123:1236-1240.
6. Kamarashev J, Dummer R, Schmidt MH, Kempf W, Kurrer MO, Burg G. Primary cutaneous T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease in a patient with Gardner's syndrome. Dermatology 2000; 201:362-365.
7. Wollina U. Complete response of a primary cutaneous T-cell-rich B cell lymphoma treated with interferon alpha2a. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 1998; 124:127-129.
8. Take H, Kubota K, Fukuda T, Shinonome S, Ishikawa O, Shirakura T. An indolent type of Epstein-Barr virus-associated T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma of the skin: report of a case. Am J Hematol 1996; 52:221-223.
Was this article helpful?