1. Kroese FG, Timens W, Nieuwenhuis P. Germinal center reaction and B-lymphocytes: morphology and function. Curr Top Pathol 1990; 84:103-148.
2. MacLennan IC. Germinal centers. Annu Rev Immunol 1994; 12:117-139.
3. Campbell JJ, Bowman EP, Murphy K, Youngman KR, Siani MA, Thompson DA, Wu L, Zlotnik A, Butcher EC. 6-C-kine (SLC), a lymphocyte adhesion-triggering chemokine expressed by high endothelium, is an agonist for MIP-3beta CCR7. J Cell Biol 1998; 141:1053-1059.
4. Robert C, Kupper TS. Inflammatory skin diseases, T cells and immune surveillance. N Engl J Med 1999; 341:1817-1828.
5. Kerneis S, Bogdanova A, Kraehenbuhl JP, Pringault E. Conversion by Peyer's patch lymphocytes of human enterocytes into M cells that transport bacteria. Science 1997; 277:949-952.
6. Fulbrigge RC, Kieffer JD, Amerding D, Kupper TS. Cutaneous lymphocyte antigen is a specialized from of PSGL-1 expressed on skin-homing T cells. Nature 1997; 389:978-981.
7. Picker LJ, Treer JR, Ferguson-Darnell B, Collins PA, Bergstresser PR, Terstappen LWMM. Control of lymphocyte recirculation in man. II Differential regulation of the cutaneous lymphocyte associated antigen, a selective tissue-homing receptor for skin-homing T-cells. J Immunol 1993; 150:1122-1136.
8. Picker LJ, Kishimoto TK, Smith CW, Warnock RA, Butcher EC. ELAM-1 is an adhesion molecule for skin-homing T-cells. Nature 1991; 349:796-799.
9. Campbell JJ, Haraldsen G, Pan J, Rottman J, Qin S, Ponath P, Andrew DP, Warnke R, Ruffing N, Kassam N, Wu L, Butcher EC. The chemokine receptor CCR4 in vascular recognition by cutaneous but not intestinal memory T cells. Nature 1999; 400:776-780.
10. Mackay CR. Chemokines: what chemokine is that? Curr Biol 1997; 7:R384-R386.
11. Vermeer MH, Dukers DF, ten Berge RL, Bloemena E, Wu L, Vos W, de Vries E, de Tensen CP, Meiejer CJLM, Willemze R. Differential expression of thymus and activation regulated chemokine and its receptor CCR4 in nodal and cutaneous anaplastic large-cell lymphomas and Hodgkin's disease. Mod Pathol 2002; 15:838-844.
Was this article helpful?
All Natural Immune Boosters Proven To Fight Infection, Disease And More. Discover A Natural, Safe Effective Way To Boost Your Immune System Using Ingredients From Your Kitchen Cupboard. The only common sense, no holds barred guide to hit the market today no gimmicks, no pills, just old fashioned common sense remedies to cure colds, influenza, viral infections and more.