2. Skiljo M, Garcia-Lora E, Tercedor J, Massare E, Esquivias J, Garcia-Mellado V. Purely cutaneous Rosai-Dorfman disease. Dermatology 1995; 191:49-51.
3. Perrin C, Michiels JF, Lacour JP, Chagnon A, Fuzibet JG. Sinus histiocytosis
(Rosai-Dorfman disease) clinically limited to the skin. An immunohistochemical and ultrastructural study. J Cutan Pathol 1993; 20:368-374.
4. Quaglino P, Tomasini C, Novelli M, Colonna S, Bernengo MG. Immunohistologic findings and adhesion molecule pattern in primary pure cutaneous Rosai-Dorfman disease with xanthomatous features. Am J Dermatopathol 1998; 20:393-398.
5. Thawerani H, Sanchez RL, Rosai J, Dorfman RF. The cutaneous manifestations of sinus histiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy. Arch Dermatol 1978; 114:191-197.
6. Ang P, Tan SH, Ong BH. Cutaneous Rosai-Dorfman disease presenting as pustular and acneiform lesions. J Am Acad Dermatol 1999; 41:335-337.
7. Grabczynska SA, Toh CT, Francis N, Costello C, Bunker CB. Rosai-Dorfman disease complicated by autoimmune haemolytic anaemia: case report and review of a multisystem disease with cutaneous infiltrates. Br J Dermatol 2001; 145:323-326.
8. Perez A, Rodriguez M, Febrer I, Aliaga A. Sinus histiocytosis confined to the skin. Case report and review of the literature. Am J Dermatopathol 1995; 17:384-388.
9. Middel P, Hemmerlein B, Fayyazi A, Kaboth U, Radzun HJ. Sinus histiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy: evidence for its relationship to macrophages and for a cytokine-related disorder. Histopathology 1999; 35:525-533.
10. Levine PH, Jahan N, Murari P, Manak M, Jafee ES. Detection of human herpesvirus 6 in tissues involved by sinus histiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy (Rosai-Dorfman disease). J Infect Dis 1992; 166:291-295.
Was this article helpful?