1. Beecher HK. The powerful placebo. JAMA 1955;159:1602-1606.
2. Sormani MP, Molyneaux PD, Barkhof F, et al. MRI enhancing lesion frequency from patients with MS enrolled in placebo arms of clinical trials or in natural history studies. MRI 1999;17:1236-1237.
3. Hirsch RL, Johnson KP, Camenga DL. The placebo effect during a double blind trial of recombinant alpha2 interferon in multiple sclerosis patients: immunological and clinical findings. Neurosci 1988;39:189-196.
4. Brown RF, Tennant CC, Dunn SM, et al. A review of stress-relapse interactions in multiple sclerosis: important features and stress-mediating and -moderating variables. Mult Scler 2005;11:477-484.
5. Mohr DC, Hart SL, Julian L, et al. Association between stressful life events and exacerbation in multiple sclerosis: a meta-analysis. Br Med J 2004; 328:731-735.
6. Katz J. The silent world of doctor and patient. New York: London, Collier, McMillan, 1984:191.
Was this article helpful?
You are about to discover the "little-known" techniques, tricks and "mind tools" that will show you how to easily "program" your body and mind to produce an instant, rock-hard erection. Learn how to enjoy all of the control, confidence and satisfaction that comes from knowing you can always "rise to the challenge" ... and never have to deal with embarrassment, apologies, shyness or performance anxiety in the bedroom, ever again.