1. NIH Consensus Development Panel on Acupuncture. JAMA 1998; 280:1518-1524.
2. Spoerel WE, Paty DW, Kertesz A, et al. Acupuncture and multiple sclerosis. CMA Journal 1974;110:751.
3. Smith MO, Rabinowitz N. Acupuncture treatment of multiple sclerosis: Two detailed clinical presentations. Am J Acupuncture 1986;14:143-146.
4. Miller RE. An investigation into the management of the spasticity experienced by some patients with multiple sclerosis using acupuncture based on traditional Chinese medicine. Compl Ther Med 1996;4:58-62.
5. Steinberger A. Specific irritability of acupuncture points as an early symptom of multiple sclerosis. Am J Chinese Med 1986;14:175-178.
6. Bowling AC, Stewart TM. Efficacy, safety, and prevalence of acupuncture use among a group of people with MS: a web-based survey. Int J MS Care 2002; 4:95.
8. Xi L, Zhiwen L, Huayan W, et al. Preventing relapse in multiple sclerosis with Chinese medicine. J Chin Med 2001;66:39-40.
9. Yi S, Xiaoyan L. A review on traditional Chinese medicine in prevention and treatment of multiple sclerosis. J Trad Chinese Med 1999;19:65-73.
Was this article helpful?