1. Breathnach S. Amyloid and amyloidosis. JAAD 1988; 18: 1.
2. Tan S, Pepys M. The amyloidosis. Histopathology 1994; 25: 403.
3. Wright J. Clinico-pathologic differentiation of common amyloid syndromes. Medicine 1981; 69: 429.
4. Brownstein M, Helwig E. The cutaneous amyloidoses: localized forms. Arch Dermatol 1970; 102: 8.
5. Ratz J, Bailin P. Cutaneous amyloidosis. JAAD 1981; 4: 21.
6. Hashimoto K. Diseases of amyloid, colloid, and hyaline. J Cutan Pathol 1985; 12: 322.
7. Lee D, Huang C, Wong C. Dermatopathologic findings in 20 cases of systemic amyloidosis. Am J Dermatopathol 1998; 20: 438.
8. Noren P, Westermark P, Cornwell G, et al. Immunofluorescence and histochemical studies of localized cutaneous amyloidosis. Br J Dermatol 1983; 108: 277.
9. Breathnach S, Bhogal B, Dyck R, et al. Immunohistochemical demonstration of amyloid P component in skin of normal subjects and patients with cutaneous amyloidosis. Br J Dermatol 1981; 105: 115.
10. Kobayashi H, Hashimoto K. Amyloidogenesis in organ-limited cutaneous amyloidosis: An antigenic identity between epidermal keratin and skin amyloid. J Invest Dermatol 1983; 80: 66.
Was this article helpful?
How To Maintain The Stop Smoking Pledge From Your New Year’s Resolution. Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Quitting Smoking. This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To How To Maintain The Stop Smoking Pledge From Your New Year’s Resolution.