2. Pinkus H, Coskey R, Burgess GH. Trichodiscoma: A benign tumor related to haarscheibe (hair disk). J Invest Dermatol 1974 ; 63: 212-218.
3. De la Torre C, Ocampo C, Doval IG, Losada A, Cruces MJ. Acrochordons are not a component of the Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome: Does this syndrome exist? Case reports and review of the literature. Am J Dermatopathol 1999; 21: 369-374.
4. Pavlovich CP, Walther MM, Eyler RA, et al. Renal tumors in the Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome. Am J Surg Pathol 2002; 26: 1542-1552.
5. Toro JR, Glenn G, Duray P, et al. Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome: A novel marker for kidney neoplasia. Arch Dermatol 1999; 135:1195-1202.
6. Weintraub R, Pinkus H. Multiple fibrofolliculomas (Birt-Hogg-Dube) associated with a large connective tissue nevus. J Cutan Pathol 1977; 4: 289-299.
7. Chung JY, Ramos-Caro FA, Beers B, Ford MJ, Flowers F. Multiple lipomas, angiolipomas, and parathyroid adenomas in a patient with Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome. Int J Dermatol 1996; 35: 365-367.
8. Nadershahi NA, Wescott WB, Egbert B. Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome: A review and presentation of the first case with oral lesions. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 1997; 83: 496-500.
9. Liu V, Kwan T, Page EH. Parotid oncocytoma in the Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome. J Am Acad Dermatol 2000; 43: 1120-1122.
10. Walter P, Kirchhof B, Korge B, Heimann K. Flecked chorioretinopathy associated with Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 1997; 235: 359-361.
11. Rongioletti F, Hazini R, Gianotti G, Rebora A. Fibrofolliculomas, trichodiscomas, and acrochordons (Birt-Hogg-Dubé) associated with intestinal polyposis. Clin Exp Dermatol 1989; 14 : 72-74.
12. Khoo SK, Giraud S, Khanoski K, et al. Clinical and genetic studies of Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome. J Med Genet 2002; 39: 906-912.
13. Khoo SK, Bradley M, Wong FK, Hedblad MA, Nordenskjold M, Teh BT. Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: Mapping of a novel hereditary neoplasia gene to chromosome 17p12-q11.2. Oncogene 2001; 20: 5239-5242.
14. Schmidt LS, Warren MB, Nickerson ML, et al. Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: A genodermatosis associated with spontaneous pneumothorax and kidney neoplasia, maps to chromosome 17p11.2. Am J Hum Genet 2001; 69: 876-882.
15. Nickerson ML, Warren MB, Toro JR, et al. Mutations in a novel gene lead to kidney tumors, lung wall defects, and benign tumors of the hair follicle in patients with the Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome. Cancer Cell 2002; 2: 157-164.
16. Warren MB, Torres-Cabala CA, Turner ML, et al. Expression of Birt-Hogg-Dube gene mRNA in normal and neoplastic human tissues. Mod Pathol 2004; 17: 998-1011.
17. Okimoto K, Sakurai J, Kobayashi T, et al. A germ-line insertion in the Birt-Hogg-Dube (BHD) gene gives rise to the Nihon rat model of inherited renal cancer. Proc Nat Acad Sci 2004; 101: 2023-2027.
18. da Silva NF, Gentle D, Hesson LB, Morton DG, Latif F, Maher ER. Analysis of the Birt-Hogg-Dube (BHD) tumour suppressor gene in sporadic renal cell carcinoma and colorectal cancer. J Med Genet 2003; 40: 820824.
19. Painter JN, Tapanainen H, Somer M, Tukiainen P, Aittomaki K. A 4-bp deletion in the Birt-Hogg-Dube gene (FLCN) causes dominantly inherited spontaneous pneumothorax. Am J Hum Genet 2005; 76: 522-527.
20. Collins GL, Somach S, Morgan MB. Histomorphologic and immunophenotypic analysis of fibrofolliculomas and trichodiscomas in Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome and sporadic disease. J Cutan Pathol 2002; 29: 529-533.
21. Jacob CI, Dover JS. Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome: Treatment of cutaneous manifestations with laser skin resurfacing. Arch Dermatol 2001; 137: 98-99.
Was this article helpful?
All wart sufferers, this is the day to stop the shame. How I Got Rid Of My Warts Forever and How You Can Get Rid Of Warts Naturally In 3 Days. With No Blisters, No Scars, And No Pain Without medications or expensive procedures. All by applying a simple, very natural and unbelievable FREE substance that can be found in almost every household.