2. Boyd A, Neldner K. Typhus disease group. Int J Dermatol 1992; 31: 823.
3. Helmick C, Bernard K, d'Angelo L. Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever: Clinical, laboratory and epidemiological features of 262 cases. J Infect Dis 1984; 150: 480.
4. Woodward T. Rocky Mountain spotted fever: Epidemiological and early clinical signs are keys to treatment and reduced mortality. J Infect Dis 1984; 150: 465.
5. Cowan G. Rickettsial diseases: The typhus group of fevers— a review. Postgrad Med J 2000; 76: 269.
6. Weber D, Walker D. Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Infect Dis Clin North Am 1991; 5: 19.
7. Kao G, Evancho C, Ioffe O, et al. Cutaneous histopathology of Rocky Mountain spotted fever. J Cutan Pathol 1997; 24: 604.
8. Walker C, Cain B, Olmstead P. Laboratory diagnosis of Rocky Mountain spotted fever by immunofluorescent demonstration of Rickettsia ricketsii in cutaneous lesions. Am J Clin Pathol 1978; 69: 619.
9. Woodward T, Pederson C, Oster C, et al. Prompt confirmation ofRocky Mountain spotted fever: Identification of Rickettsiae in skin tissues. J Infect Dis 1976; 134: 297.
10. Kaplan J, Schonberger L. The sensitivity of various serologic tests in the diagnosis of Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Am J Trop Med Hyg 1986; 35: 840.
Was this article helpful?
How To Maintain The Stop Smoking Pledge From Your New Year’s Resolution. Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Quitting Smoking. This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To How To Maintain The Stop Smoking Pledge From Your New Year’s Resolution.