1. Hurley H, Hurley J. The gyrate erythemas. Semin Dermatol 1984; 3: 327.
2. Gammel J. Erythema gyratum repens. Arch Derm Syph 1953; 66: 494.
3. Boyd A, Neldner K, Menter A. Erythema gyratum repens: A paraneoplastic eruption. J Dermatol 1992; 26: 757.
4. Appell M, Ward W, Tyring S. Erythema gyratum repens: A cutaneous marker of malignancy. Cancer 1988; 62: 548.
5. Langlois J, Shaw J, Odland G. Erythema gyratum repens unassociated with internal malignancy. J Am Acad Dermatol 1985; 12: 911.
6. Wakeel R, Ormerod A, Sewell H, et al. Subcorneal accumulation of Langerhans cells in erythema gyratum repens. Br J Dermatol 1992; 126: 189.
7. Albers S, Fenske N, Glass F. Erythema gyratum repens: Direct immunofluorescence microscopic findings. J Am Acad Dermatol 1993; 29: 493.
8. Trevisan G, Cinco M. Lyme disease: A general survey. Int J Dermatol 1990; 29: 1.
9. Asbrink E, Hovmark A. Cutaneous manifestations in Ixodes-borne Borrelia spirochetosis. Int J Dermatol 1987; 26: 215.
10. Berger B. Erythema chronicum migrans of Lyme disease. Arch Dermatol 1984; 120: 1017.
11. Krafchick B. Lyme disease. Int J Dermatol 1989; 28: 71.
12. Abele D, Anders K. The many faces and phases of borreliosis I. Lyme disease. J Am Acad Dermatol 1990; 23: 167.
13. Wu Y, Zhang W, Feng F, et al. Atypical cutaneous lesions of Lyme disease. Clin Exp Dermatol 1993; 18: 434.
14. Berg D, Abson K, Prose N. The laboratory diagnosis of Lyme disease. Arch Dermatol 1991; 127: 866.
15. Berger B, Clemmensen O, Ackerman A. Lyme diseases a spirochetosis. Am JDermatopathol 1983; 5: 111.
16. Wienecke , Neubert U, Volkenandt M. Molecular detection of Borrelia burgdorferi in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded lesions of Lyme disease. J Cutan Pathol 1993; 20: 385.
17. Barbour A. Isolation and cultivation of Lyme disease spirochetes. Yale J Bio Med 1984; 57: 521.
Was this article helpful?
Rosacea and Eczema are two skin conditions that are fairly commonly found throughout the world. Each of them is characterized by different features, and can be both discomfiting as well as result in undesirable appearance features. In a nutshell, theyre problems that many would want to deal with.