1. Cooper P. Angiosarcomas of the skin. Semin Diagn Pathol 1987; 4: 2.
2. Haustein U. Angiosarcoma of the face and scalp. Int J Dermatol 1991; 30: 851.
3. Meis-Kindblom J, Kindblom L. Angiosarcoma of soft tissue: A study of 80 cases. Am J Surg Pathol 1998; 22: 683.
4. Antman K, Eilber F, Shiu M. Soft tissue sarcomas: Current trends in diagnosis and management. Curr Probl Cancer 1989; 14: 340.
5. Weiss S, Goldblum J. Soft Tissue Tumors. St. Louis: C.V. Mosby Company, 2002.
6. Mark P, Poen J, Tran L, et al. Angiosarcoma: A report of 67 patients and a review of the literature. Cancer 1996; 77: 2400.
7. Maddox J, Evans H. Angiosarcoma of the skin and soft tissue: A study of 44 cases. Cancer 1981; 48: 1907.
8. Lydiatt W, Shaha A, Shah J. Angiosarcoma of the head and neck. Am J Surg 1994; 168: 451.
9. Cerroni L, Peris K, Legge A, et al. Angiosarcoma of the face and scalp, prognosis, and treatment. J Dermatol Surg Oncol 1991; 17: 539-542.
10. Morgan MB, Swann M, Somach S, et al. Cutaneous angiosarcoma of the skin: A case series with prognostic correlation. J Am Acad Dermatol 2004; 50: 867.
11. Holden C, Spittle M, Wilson Jones E. Angiosarcoma of the face and scalp, prognosis, and treatment. Cancer 1987; 59: 1046.
12. Budd G. Management of angiosarcoma. Curr Oncol Rep 2002; 4: 515.
Was this article helpful?
Learning About 10 Ways Fight Off Cancer Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life The Best Tips On How To Keep This Killer At Bay Discovering that you or a loved one has cancer can be utterly terrifying. All the same, once you comprehend the causes of cancer and learn how to reverse those causes, you or your loved one may have more than a fighting chance of beating out cancer.