• Physical findings: Presence of redness, pallor, skin temperature, peripheral pulses, trophic changes, asymmetrical changes in pulse quality, capillary blanch, condition of skin
• Neurological deficits: Tenderness to touch, lameness, sensory or motor dysfunction
• Response to balanced activity: Lameness, pain, level of activity that produces pain
• Presence of complications: Infection, ulcers, gangrene, loss pulses
• Adherence to the rehabilitation program: Attitude toward exercise, changes in symptoms as response to exercise
Was this article helpful?