188. Edward M. Effects of retinoids on glycosaminoglycan synthesis by human skin fibroblasts grown as monolayers and within contracted collagen lattices. Br J Dermatol 1995; 133:223.
189. Gilchrest B. Anti-sunshine vitamin A. Nature Med 1999; 5:376.
190. Bhawan J. Short- and long-term histologic effects of topical tretinoin on photodam-aged skin. Int J Derm 1998; 37:286.
191. Lundin A, Berne B, Michaeelsson G. Topical retinoic acid treatment of photoaged skin: its effects on hyaluronan distribution in epidermis and on hyaluronan and retinoic acid in suction blister fluid. Acta Dermato-Venereol 1992; 72:423.
192. Wang Z, Boudjelal M, Kang S, Voorhees JJ, Fisher GJ. Ultraviolet irradiation of human skin causes functional vitamin A deficiency, preventable by all-trans retinoic acid pre-treatment. Nature Med 1999; 5:418.
193. Agren UM, Tammi M, Tammi R. Hydrocortisone regulation of hyaluronan metabolism in human skin organ culture. J Cell Phys 1995; 164:240.
194. Tanaka K, Nakamura T, Takagaki K, Funahashi M, Saito Y, Endo M. Regulation of hyaluronate metabolism by progesterone in cultured fibroblasts from the human uterine cervix. FEBS Lett 1997; 402:223.
Was this article helpful?